Strandlife Financial Group
Summer – 20-25 hr/week (up to 10 weeks)
As a branch intern in our Costa Mesa office, you will work collaboratively with the owner of Strandlife Financial Group to provide and ensure the highest level of service and positive experience for our clients. Applicants should have strong verbal and written communication skills with background and/or interest in client service, financial planning and/or sales. Individuals must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and be comfortable with a client facing role and working on the phone.
• Ability to work on a team
• Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret
• Communication Skills (written and verbal)
Required Knowledge, Ability, and Skills:
• High school diploma required
• Enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s Degree (industry related discipline preferred)
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, teamwork, and time management skills while maintaining an attention for detail.
• Interest and/or passion for development of financial services industry knowledge
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Strong communications skills (written/verbal) and professionalism
• Ability to work independently and remain flexible as priorities change