Public Relations Internships
Melrose Public Relations
- PR Account Intern
- Interns will maintain, update and create media lists within our Cision PR database, assist in writing press releases and pitching media, prepare press clippings for clients, as well as support with daily office administrative duties including handling heavy phone volume, preparing documents, scheduling meetings etc.
- Ideal interns must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, and social media platforms, have strong verbal and written communication skills, etc. Knowledge of HTML and/or established press/blog contacts a plus
- Interested candidates should click the button below to email Jesse Lucas. Please include your resume as well as a specific, tailored cover letter for this position!
Brown & Dutch PR Agency
Reputable Public Relations firm based in Malibu is looking to bring on a student interested in contributing to a thriving PR company’s business. This internship will be hands on, while a student learns how a small PR firm functions on a day-to-day basis. Specific duties include:
- sit in on meetings and learn how a small PR firm functions
- Work a typical workday, 9 am - 5 pm workdays a few times a week, but flexible to student schedules (they have had a student come in only once a week before)
- Understand that theposition is unpaid, but most days there is free food and they will compensate for gas out to Malibu ( around $100 a month)
Ideal PR Interns will be
- Open to all majors as long as the student is reliable and willing to work hard.
- currently looking for 2 students to work in the office
- willing to work with students for college credit
Interested students can apply by emailing resume and cover letter to Mariel Enochs using the button below.
This Bar Saves Lives
- PR/Digital Internship
- Interns will assist in preparation of press materials, manage media and influencer list, conduct research on brand information in order to help create brand strategy, etc. while using media list building tools, and more! Interns will also manage social media and source content over social media channels.
- If interested, please click the button below to submit your resume.
- Real Estate/PR Intern
- Interns will be introduced to the LA tech industry as well as valuable residential real estate skills. Interns will be working directly with the Founder, Head of Marketing, as well as a social media intern.
- Tasks will include pitching targeted media, preparing media clips, etc. in order for interns to gain experience in media relations, events planning, market research and analysis, etc.
- This position requires 5 hours/week and work can be done remotely.
- Ideal interns are going into their junior or senior year
- If interested, please send resume and cover letter, as well as two writing samples by clicking the button below.
BB Gun Press
- Interns will conduct various tasks in national and regional press, including assisting with answering phone calls, research for and maintenance of press lists and reports, reading articles for quotes and other duties that are an educational glimpse into the world of the music industry
- Ideal interns will have a strong passion for music and are interested in pursuing a career in publicity, entertainment marketing
- Interns must receive college credit for this position
- If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Peter Quinn using the button below.