Public Relations Internships
- Non-profit, charity internship
- The Crayon Collection is a non-profit organization that collects gently used crayons and donates them to schools who are in need while also reducing the number of wastes crayons.
- Interns will be conducting outreach to potential donors, pairing donors with local school, and documenting charity successes.
- Ideal intern are freshman or Sophmore students who are interested in learning about non-profits as well as gaining valuable experience that will help build skills for potential future positions.
- If interested, use the below link to apply!
PR Account Internship
- Maintain, update and create media list with our Cision PR database
- Assist in writing press releases and pitching media
- Prepare press clippings for clients
- Ideal interns are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, and social media platforms
- Should have knowledge of HTML and/or established press/blog contacts
- If you are interested send your resume, cover letter, and writing samples using the button below!
This Bar Saves Lives
- PR/Digital Internship
- Interns will assist in preparation of press materials, manage media and influencer list, conduct research on brand information in order to help create brand strategy, etc. while using media list building tools, and more! Interns will also manage social media and source content over social media channels.
- If interested, please click the button below to submit your resume.