Headquarted in West Los Angeles, Oakwood Worldwide is the world's largest provider of high-quality, furnished and unfurnished accommodations. All of the listings below are paid summer internships. The minimum requirements are: rising senior with the intention to return to school in fall of 2018, and be willing to work 40 hours a week for 12 weeks. If interested, apply directly and let us know so we can follow up on your behalf!
- Business majors with an academic interest in Finance, Economics, or Real Estate Finance is preferred.
- Business, Economics, and Accounting majors that are interested in accounting and/or tax.
- Information Systems, Computer Science, Engeneering, math majors preffered.
- Marketing, and Communications majors preferred.
Risk and Compliance
- Business Environmental, Risk Management or Pre-Law majors with an academic interest in international/global, compliance and law communications.
Learning & Development
- Business majors with an academic emphasis in HR, Organizational Development, and Communications prefered.
Marketing Digital Media
- Digital Marketing majors preferred with some experience with HTML, Photoshop, WordPress, and Google Analytics.
Marketing - Compliance
- Marketing, Communications or Journalism majors preferred.