Sherman IP Firm
- Entry Level Marketing Associate
- Intellectual Property and Patent Firm in Santa Monica is seeking a full time marketing associate.
- Ideal candidates will be recent grads or students graduating in December.
- $17-$20/hour, full time
- If interested, apply using the link below!
- Marketing Intern
- Paid, $12/hr
- Interns will assist in development and execution of campus recruitment strategy and program, help with influencer outreach and engagement programs, as well as assist in social media planning, content generation, and activation.
- Ideal interns will have some experience in program or project management or sales, interest in fashion/apparel, as well as being proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop
- To apply, click the link below and include both your resume and cover letter.
Ale Boggiano Agency
- Digital Media Intern
- College Credit Internship
- The intern will be helping clients reach their social media goals; which include anything from creating influencer gifting, going to events, content creation and social media management.
- The ideal intern will have a desire to work in the experiential/creative field, and be able to perform under tight deadlines with precision and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Also, interns must have their own laptop.
- Internship could turn into a full or part-time job position.
- If interested, please send your resume using the button below.
Urgent Point Urgent Care
- Graphic Design/Marketing Intern
- Seeking interns to begin immediately at the Downtown LA location. Ideal candidates must know Adobe Photoshop
- If interested, click the link below to apply!
- Marketing Internship
- Interns will work with social media, online sales, data reporting, and research.
- Ideal candidates are passionate about entertainment, music, and social media with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms.
- 2-3 days/week
- If interested, please send resumes and cover letter to Tara Sickmeier using the link below!
- Communications and Marketing Intern
- Paid, $13/hr
- Interns will brainstorm and introduce new marketing ideas to the company and help execute them, connect and build sponsorship relationships with professional athletes, set up collaborations and sponsorship opportunities with local races and events, generate content for and posting on our blogs, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest pages, along with other internship duties.
- Ideal interns must be a college student, preferably pursuing a degree in marketing, business, or communications. Interns should have strong writing, verbal, communication, and organizational skills as well as experience in social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume as well as weekly availability to Caroline.
- Contribute to marketing brainstorming
- Assist in creation of bi-monthly PR reports to demonstrate media coverage and brand impressions.
- Interns will complete one long-term project throughout their program to further Yoobi’s marketing initiatives as well as develop their personal professional portfolio
- Ideal intern must be able to earn school credit for part time hours at Yoobi Headquarters (min. 2 days a week, with 3 days preferred), have laptop that you can bring to the office, be resourceful, flexible, hard-working, and has an awesome sense of humor
- Prior internship experience is preferred
- To apply, email resume and cover letter to Yoobi using the button below. Interns accepted on a rolling basis. Use “Marketing Internship” in the subject line.