- Marketing Intern
- Paid, $12/hr
- Interns will assist in development and execution of campus recruitment strategy and program, help with influencer outreach and engagement programs, as well as assist in social media planning, content generation, and activation.
- Ideal interns will have some experience in program or project management or sales, interest in fashion/apparel, as well as being proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop
- To apply, click the link below and include both your resume and cover letter.
- Digital Marketing/Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid: $15/hr
- Interns will manage the University/College Student Health Center / Admissions outreach and link-building initiative (design, refine and implement outreach initiative) and student referral program (design, refine and implement referral program). Interns will also implementation of latest SEO recommendations and email marketing campaigns.
- This is the perfect opportunity for students looking for exposure to the digital healthcare industry.
- If interested, submit your resume using the button below.
Ale Boggiano Agency
- Digital Media Intern
- Fall, College Credit Internship
- The intern will be helping clients reach their social media goals; which include anything from creating influencer gifting, going to events, content creation and social media management.
- The ideal intern will have a desire to work in the experiential/creative field, and be able to perform under tight deadlines with precision and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Also, interns must have their own laptop.
- If interested, please use the button below to apply.
- Communications and Marketing Intern
- Paid, $13/hr
- Interns will brainstorm and introduce new marketing ideas to the company and help execute them, connect and build sponsorship relationships with professional athletes, set up collaborations and sponsorship opportunities with local races and events, generate content for and posting on our blogs, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest pages, along with other internship duties.
- Ideal interns must be a college student, preferably pursuing a degree in marketing, business, or communications. Interns should have strong writing, verbal, communication, and organizational skills as well as experience in social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume as well as weekly availability to Caroline.
- Email Marketing Intern
- Interns will work with the Email Marketing Team to update House of Blues Foundation Room Presale event roster, create monthly reporting to track Foundation room revenue and ticket orders, write creative and relevenat copy for promotional use, and much more!
- For more information and to apply for this position, click the button below.
- Social Media Internship
- Social Media interns will assist with social media strategies, social metrics, suggest content and use social media tools to identify key influencers and “superfans” in relevant markets, along with other duties.
- If interested in applying for the Social Media Internship, please use the link below!
- Community Affairs Internship
- Community Affairs Interns will assist with administrative support and special projects as well as aid in managing and distributing donation requests, help execute external affairs and STAPLES Center Foundation fundraising events, along with other duties.
- If interested in applying for the Community Affairs Internship, please apply using the button below!