The Real Deal Los Angeles
- Marketing Internship
- Interns will assist with print/digital advertising sales, as well as with event marketing.
- Great hands-on opportunity to learn all about advertising as the intern will be working with the advertising director.
- Hours are flexible with a minimum of 15-20 hours a week to start (possibly more), and potential for a salaried position in the future. The intern will report to the Downtown LA office. This is a paid internship.
- If interested, please send a resume and simple cover letter to Frankie Morales, west coast advertising director, using the link below
Ale Boggiano Agency
- Digital Media Intern
- College Credit Internship
- The intern will be helping clients reach their social media goals; which include anything from creating influencer gifting, going to events, content creation and social media management.
- The ideal intern will have a desire to work in the experiential/creative field, and be able to perform under tight deadlines with precision and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize. Also, interns must have their own laptop.
- Internship could turn into a full or part-time job position.
- If interested, please send your resume using the button below.
- Contribute to marketing brainstorming
- Assist in creation of bi-monthly PR reports to demonstrate media coverage and brand impressions.
- Interns will complete one long-term project throughout their program to further Yoobi’s marketing initiatives as well as develop their personal professional portfolio
- Ideal intern must be able to earn school credit for part time hours at Yoobi Headquarters (min. 2 days a week, with 3 days preferred), have laptop that you can bring to the office, be resourceful, flexible, hard-working, and has an awesome sense of humor
- Prior internship experience is preferred
- To apply, email resume and cover letter to Yoobi using the button below. Interns accepted on a rolling basis. Use “Marketing Internship” in the subject line.