Human Resources Internships
- Establish recruiting requirements by reviewing organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs
- Schedule phone screens and on-site interviews
- Determine candidate qualifications by sourcing on LinkedIn Recruiter and Indeed using boolean searches
- Contact and administer phone screens and reference checks for candidates as needed
- Input candidates into Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and ensure information is accurate and up to date
- $12/hour, location El Segundo right by LAX
- If interested, email Anne Lozano using the apply now button!
EveryBusiness HR Essentials Inc.
- Summer HR Intern, $11/hour ($176-$220/week)
- EBHR is a Human Resources Consulting firm specializing in managing people matters for small and medium size businesses.
- Ideal candidates are interested in building a career in Human Resources, is detail orientated, Excellent telephone and email communication skills including, and the ability to maintain confidentiality with solid judgment and discretion.
- If interested, please send resume and relevant cover letter to us using the link below.
- Fullscreen is seeking a Contract People Assistant.
- People Assistant would support SVP, Human Resources and VP, People with calendar management, coordinate candidate interviews and scheduling, book flight reservations and hotel accommodations, along with other HR and Recruiting duties.
- Ideal candidates have 1-2+ years of administrative experience with support to multiple teammates, and interest in building a career in Human Resources, Recruiting, or People Development, and is extremely detail orientated.
- If interested, please send resume and relevant cover letter to Dino using the link below.
24HR Home Care
- 12 week paid summer internship.
- Human Resources inter.
- Assist the external recruitment team with online job postings, sourcing, and screening potential candidates.
- Schedule and confirm candidates for interviews and new hire orientations.
- Shadow individual and group interviews and assist with on-boarding paperwork.
- Check references, nationwide criminal background check clearance, and verify employment eligibility requirements (I9).
- Assist the compliance team with expired documents and unemployment claims.
Maintain and update data in our applicant tracking system, and research and gain an understanding on various recruiting strategies.
Junior or Senior standing at a four-year college’s or university’s Bachelor program.
Intern will be highly organized, and have strong analytical and writing skills.
If interested, please send resume and cover letter using the link below.