Human Resources Internships
Eat the Ball
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Assisting CEO on all aspects of marketing and operational functions.
- Eat the Ball is an entrepreneurial unique food product company that works out of Bizhaus, a cowering space in El Segundo.
- Paid, part-time
- If interested, click the link below with any questions and to apply!
- Fullscreen is seeking a Contract People Assistant.
- People Assistant would support SVP, Human Resources and VP, People with calendar management, coordinate candidate interviews and scheduling, book flight reservations and hotel accommodations, along with other HR and Recruiting duties.
- Ideal candidates have 1-2+ years of administrative experience with support to multiple teammates, and interest in building a career in Human Resources, Recruiting, or People Development, and is extremely detail orientated.
- If interested, please send resume and relevant cover letter to Dino using the link below.
Riviera Country Club
- HR internship
- Opportunity to connect with HR personnel in the industry while gaining valuable experience
- Drug tests for new hires
- Events Planning Internship
- Interns will help with doing administrative work and must have good phone skills, and be Microsoft sufficient.
- If interested in either internship, use the link below to apply!
- HR Intern
- Creative Artist Agency is the leading sports and entertainment agency. They are looking for a Fall Intern to work directly with the Human Resources and Recruiting department.
- Candidates must be available 12-20 hours/week and be able to work in the Century City/Beverly Hills area.
- If interested, please submit your resume below.