Human Resources Internships
- Fullscreen is seeking a Contract People Assistant.
- People Assistant would support SVP, Human Resources and VP, People with calendar management, coordinate candidate interviews and scheduling, book flight reservations and hotel accommodations, along with other HR and Recruiting duties.
- Ideal candidates have 1-2+ years of administrative experience with support to multiple teammates, and interest in building a career in Human Resources, Recruiting, or People Development, and is extremely detail orientated.
- If interested, please send resume and relevant cover letter to Dino using the link below.
- Recruiting Coordinator Internship
- Interns will be coordinator coordinate interview schedules for recruiters and hiring managers, meet and greet candidates, assist Recruiting Coordinators with candidate correspondence, as well as update recruiting reports and candidate databases.
- Ideal interns should have a strong work ethic, have amazing communication skills, and ability to work with a team.
- If interested, please click the button below to email Grace Kim!
- HR Intern
- Creative Artist Agency is the leading sports and entertainment agency. They are looking for a Fall Intern to work directly with the Human Resources and Recruiting department.
- Candidates must be available 12-20 hours/week and be able to work in the Century City/Beverly Hills area.
- If interested, please submit your resume below.