Human Resources Internships
- Recruiting Coordinator Internship
- Interns will be coordinator coordinate interview schedules for recruiters and hiring managers, meet and greet candidates, assist Recruiting Coordinators with candidate correspondence, as well as update recruiting reports and candidate databases.
- Ideal interns should have a strong work ethic, have amazing communication skills, and ability to work with a team.
- If interested, please click the button below to email Grace Kim!
- HR Intern
- Creative Artist Agency is the leading sports and entertainment agency. They are looking for a Fall Intern to work directly with the Human Resources and Recruiting department.
- Candidates must be available 12-20 hours/week and be able to work in the Century City/Beverly Hills area.
- If interested, please submit your resume below.