Film and Video Production Internships
- Video Production Internship
- Interns will assist with art direction, planning, research, and location scouting, as well as use technical camera and lighting. Interns will also reorder and edit content and conduct sound mixing, titles, and color collection, along with other video production duties.
- Ideal interns must be enrolled in college and be able to receive college credit and have a minimum GPA of 3.0. Interns must also have a computer with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft and have experience in both, and experience in Wordpress is a plus.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours/week
- If interested, please send resume as well as short answer to the question, "Why do you specifically want to work at Ezra Productions" using the button below.
- Graphic and web designer internship.
- BA/BS (or senior college level standing).
- 4+ years of graphic design, including 2+ years of post college graphic design work.
- Advanced HTML/CSS skills-Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient across all social media platforms.
- Strong communication skills, experience with clients, and ability to multitask.
- The hours are approximately 9 AM to 7 PM weekdays.
- If interested, send cover letter, resume, and link to online portfolio to email below.
- Film and script analysis intern.
- Looking for self starter, with an eye for scripts.
- Intern must be available 1-2 days a week, and/or able to attend 2 weekly staff meeting in Beverly Hills office. Flexible hours.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: reading submissions, writing coverage, attending weekly acquisitions meetings, market and talent research, assist with preparing market/festival materials.
- Intern should have strong reading/writing skills and an analytical mind.
- If interested, email resume through the link below.