Film and Video Production Internships
- Video Production Internship
- Interns will assist with art direction, planning, research, and location scouting, as well as use technical camera and lighting. Interns will also reorder and edit content and conduct sound mixing, titles, and color collection, along with other video production duties.
- Ideal interns must be enrolled in college and be able to receive college credit and have a minimum GPA of 3.0. Interns must also have a computer with Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft and have experience in both, and experience in Wordpress is a plus.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours/week
- If interested, please send resume as well as short answer to the question, "Why do you specifically want to work at Ezra Productions" using the button below.
Production Assistant Intern
- Unpaid internship
- Interns will work with producers and editors and help execute projects
- If interested, click the button below to apply!