- Seeking an energetic accountant to support our growing accounting and tax practice at it's Santa Monica office
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and an understanding of accounting principles, demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities, and have excellent communication and client service skills.
- Candidates must have the ability to prepare and understand financial statements, provide analysis on trends and key metrics, and effectively present to clients.
- The internship can be part-time or full-time depending on the candidate’s availability.
- If interested, please email a resume using the Apply Now button below!
- Rising senior, cumulative GPA 3.0 or above
- Accounting, Paid Internship, Potential Transition into Full-Time
- Build and maintain accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports, ensuring they are accurate, complete, and up to department standards
- Create and share financial reports with accounting manager
- If interested, use the below link for more information and to apply!